Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sponsors and Competitions
 Sponsors Product Corner
 Jayro Update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

JayroTackle
Ausbass Member

Australia
15 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2014 :  16:46:17  Show Profile Send JayroTackle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well guys and girls I just wanted to give a quick update. Jayro Tackle shop front has now been trading for a little over 3 months. Its certainly been a busy time for us but all is going great. We had dropped the ball a little on keeping up to date with our online store but that has now all changed and I have just completed the upgrade of all our items and sharpening the pencil a little more on some pricing. We have added a stack of new products from hard bods, heap more soft plastics and more and more line and leader options. Our product range will continue to grow over the coming months and ill make sure im not such a slacko and ill ensure I keep the site up to date for all.

Thanks to all those anglers that have supported us and hopefully we can continue to grow in this great little industry of ours. If you get a chance please pop in and check out the site at www.jayrotackle.com.au

cheers
Jase
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000