Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bass Boats, Kayaks, Canoes & Fishing Equipment
 Lures
 Lure Plan
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

perchsearch
Ausbass Member

Australia
44 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2017 :  18:11:04  Show Profile Send perchsearch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All. Will soon hit the water again after the great flood of 2017.
Love to know what your go to start out lure it for given conditions,day, night, weed, clean and how long do you stick with it and then what to then?

bendol
Ausbass Member

38 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2017 :  09:38:18  Show Profile Send bendol a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm. I pretty much choose a lure based on the time of day. Low light (usually afternoons) is pretty much surface exclusively for me. Soft Shell Cicada, Megabass Siglett, Jitterbug. Once the suns beaming, it's always a bit of a lottery as to what I'll try. I have been starting with a soft plastic on a blade (Gulp Nemisis is a bit of a go to) but will throw Jackalls, Berkley chubbies, spinner baits, small rip n raps - depends on water depth too. I'm pretty patient as far as sticking with a lure goes and don't change often - unless I'm fishing with someone that's casting in the same spots and is catching when I'm not. I'll then try the closest colour/depth lure that they're using!! I know, I'm shameless....
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000